x

Snickerdoodle

SNICKERDOODLE

Cinnamon and sugar unite to make this cookie a special treat. Also available pre-portioned.

NUTRITIONAL FACTS

Snickerdoodle - Ingredients: flour (bleached wheat flour), sugar, vegetable shortening (partially hydrogenated soybean and cottonseed oils), vegetable oil (soybean oil), pasteurized eggs, water, cinnamon, butter and vanilla flavoring (butter, vanilla, dextrose, corn starch, less than 1% turmeric, less than 1% APO carotenal, "alpha tocopherol (Vitamin E USP, FCC) used to protect freshness"), baking soda, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, soda bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), salt. May contain traces of peanuts or tree nuts.

Contains: wheat, soybeans, eggs, milk.

Serving Size: (28g) (1oz), Servings Per Container 48 (Pre-portioned 44), Amount Per Serving: Calories140 (Fat Cal. 70); Total Fat 8g 12% DV* (Sat. Fat 2g 10% DV*, Trans Fat 0.83g); Cholesterol 10mg 3% DV*, Sodium 35mg 2% DV*, Total Carbohydrate 15g 5% (Fiber 0g 0% DV*, Sugars 7g) Protein 1g; Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%, Iron 4%.

*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

© 2013 Aspen Hills Inc. All rights reserved.
*M&M's ® is a registered trademark of Mar's, Inc.